vibe/sway

< Previous | Next >

libertine!

The point is- i'm going to make tatoos on both of my arms with two this words combined with art.
This two words mean much for me, but I doubt in case if it can be treated in a wrong way. What if there are some hiden meanings or it can create an odd perception for native speakers?
Can you help me to sort it out please.

• Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    I don't know of any secondary meanings of either of these that would get in the way of your using them.

On the other hand, it is the context that would suggest the meanings, and you haven't told use what the art will depict. :)

idialegre

USA English
    I don't think you'll have any problem with those two words.

(But good for you for being careful before you get the tattoo! You wouldn't believe how many Americans I see with Chinese character tattoos that read "seared beef with broccoli" and stuff like that.)

libertine!

I don't think you'll have any problem with those two words.

(But good for you for being careful before you get the tattoo! You wouldn't believe how many Americans I see with Chinese character tattoos that read "seared beef with broccoli" and stuff like that.)
    :) In 90's-00's it was kind of trendy in Russia aslo. I heard the story told by one tattoo-artist who had the chinese can of stewed meat, and just picked hieroglyphes from that can explaing them as "Love conquers everything" and other existential staff just in order to get cash from his silly clients. Wicked world!

< Previous | Next >