Visit path

< Previous | Next >

nagomi

Korean
'Visit Path' is the phrase that I found in an application form of a cosmetics firm. This leaflet asks their potential customers what kind of products they're looking for in their products line and etc. They tried to mean by 'Visit Path' how did you got to know our business. For example, through TV, online, or newspaper ads.

But 'visit path' doesn't seem to flow well in mouth. And I don't have a way to tell if it actually does not. Does 'visit path' work for native speakers? If not, what's the usual or a common phrase for this?

• DonnyB

Sixties Mod
    English UK Southern Standard English
    Maybe it's just me , but I wouldn't have understood the expression "visit path" had you not explained the context. :(

I'm not sure there is a common or usual phrase for it: I think I've only ever seen it done as something like "How did you find us?" followed by a list of possible alternative answers.

nagomi

Korean
    Maybe it's just me , but I wouldn't have understood the expression "visit path" had you not explained the context. :(

I'm not sure there is a common or usual phrase for it: I think I've only ever seen it done as something like "How did you find us?" followed by a list of possible alternative answers.
    Thanks, so I translated it as "How did you get to know about us?" Do you think it would work?

< Previous | Next >