visite commentée

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
French/English - Canada
Is there a specific English expression for "une visite commentée" -- as in an art gallery tour where a subject matter experts provides commentary on the art while he or she guides the public through an exhibit?

Is it just a "guided tour"?
  • < Previous | Next >