Voweled Hebrew words for Turquoise?

stree12

USA
English - American
While studying words for colors, I came across the infrequently used adjective for turquoise / Biblical blue. I can find online the voweled singular male version of the adjective, but none of the other three - singular female, male plural, female plural.

This is what I think the full set of four are:

תְּכֵלֶת
תִּכְלָתָהּ
תְּכֶלְתִּים
תְּכֶלְתִּיּוֹת

Could someone please verify those are correctly spelled and voweled?

• Abaye

Hebrew
    Biblical תכלת is a feminine noun, not an adjective. Therefore no masculine. It's non-numerable, therefore no plural (AFAIK). תכלתה sounds like a construct state, "her תכלת". There's an adjective (post-biblical I believe) תכול conjugated like other colors (תכול, תכולה, תכולים, תכולות).

BTW, colors are tricky, it's not sure that turquoise is תכלת.

stree12

USA
    English - American
    See this picture.

צבעים - colors.jpg

The color in question is in the second row in the right column. It is תכלת . In English I call that turquoise.

Thanks for your providing for that word the four versions - singular male, singular female, plural male, plural female. Since I'm learning Hebrew, I prefer to have stuff voweled. I voweled those four versions of that word. Could you please check to tell me if correct?

תָּכוֹל
    תָּכֹלָה
    תָּכֹלִים
    תָּכֹלות

If not correct please make adjustments to get correct.

Abaye

Hebrew
    תָּכֹל
    תְּכֻלָּה
    תְּכֻלִּים
    תְּכֻלּוֹת

I see cyan in your תכלת color diagram, but yet again, color matching is an issue. Turquoise should have some green, no? We don't have an exact name in Hebrew for this color.