vuole regalarti il suo libro

gmvecellio

US
Please help me correctly interpret this portion of a letter from my cousin:

Maria sapendo che stai cercando il Voume: Auronzo 2. Vuole regalarti il suo libro, se vuoi te lo spedisco, altrimenti puo' essere un accasione per tornare in Italia a prenderlo.

My translation:
Maria knows to look for the volume Auronzo 2. She wants to offer her book (to you?) unless you want otherwise I will send (mail it to you), otherwise she will do (send/give?) on the occassion of your return to Italy you may get it.

Mille Grazie...

• Manuel_M

Maltese
    My attempt:

Maria, knowing you are looking for the book entitled Auronzo 2. wants to give you her book. If you want I can send it to you, otherwise it could be an occasion (opportunity/excuse) to go back to Italy to get it.

Wait for other people to come forward with their versions.

Aurie

Italian
    My attempt:

Maria, knowing you are looking for the book entitled Auronzo 2. wants to give you her book. If you want I can send it to you, otherwise it could be an occasion (opportunity/excuse) to go back to Italy to get it.

Wait for other people to come forward with their versions.
    esatto :)

piace

New Zealand, English
    Maria knows that you are looking for this volume. She wants to give hers to you. If you want, I will send it to you, otherwise it can be an excuse for you to return to Italy to get it

< Previous | Next >