We fall asleep there

Antamosia

English
How would you write the pronoun "ci" with the reflexive pronouns in the same sentence? More specifically, how would you write the pronoun "ci" with the reflexive pronoun "ci?" For example, if I wanted to say "We fall asleep there" would I write it as Ci ci addormentiamo?

• How would you write the pronoun "ci" with the reflexive pronouns in the same sentence? More specifically, how would you write the pronoun "ci" with the reflexive pronoun "ci?" For example, if I wanted to say "We fall asleep there" would I write it as Ci ci addormentiamo?
    I think I don'y understand your quastion.
    Do you mean first plural person personal pronoun+the riflexive one?
    Because, when you say "ci addormentiamo là", "là" is not a pronoun, but an adverb of place!!
    Maybe you meant "addormentarCISI"(=to fall asleep there) or "specchiarCISI"(to see your image in the mirror).

Sprazzo d'arancia

English
    I think I don'y understand your quastion.
    Do you mean first plural person personal pronoun+the riflexive one?
    Because, when you say "ci addormentiamo là", "là" is not a pronoun, but an adverb of place!!
    Maybe you meant "addormentarCISI"(=to fall asleep there) or "specchiarCISI"(to see your image in the mirror).

Yes I think that's exactly what was meant. When I said "là" I was just trying to give an alternative.

< Previous | Next >