Weekend spedzilam milo z mama

hash

English
Got another polish txt from this girl, she obviously knows i dont understand however you can make sense of a few words from the txt given.

Weekend spedzilam milo z mama. Zapomina sz o mnie co powoli?
Ja dzis spie u kolezanki, razem uczymy sie od rana.
Do zobaczenia kochanie.

Can u translate in2 english plz.

• omega1112000

Polish
    I spent a nice weekend with my mom. You are beginning to forget about me, don't you? I am spending the night at my friend's house, we are going to study until the daylight. Bye darling.

It was a pleasure to help you, don't hesitate to contact me for any other translations, ;)

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    hash said:
    Got another polish txt from this girl, she obviously knows i dont understand however you can make sense of a few words from the txt given.

Do zobaczenia kochanie.

And my version:
    My mom and I spent a nice weekend together. You are starting to forget me, aren't you? I'm going to sleep over at my friend's tonight, we're going to learn untill the morning. See you soon, honey.

Hope this helps, :)
    Thomas

sodawater

Polish, Poland
    hash said:

Do zobaczenia kochanie.

to me its more like:

I spent the weekend happily with my mum. Your forgetting about me slowly (arent you)? tonight im sleeping at my friends house, we both have been studying since morning. See you soon, my love.

alien01

Poland
    hash said:

Do zobaczenia kochanie.

I had a nice weekend with my mom. I think that you are forgeting about me slowly (arent you)? Tonight i'll sleep in my female friend house, we'll be studing till morning.
    See you soon honey/darling etc.

Little_Me

Poland, Polish
    But be careful! I don't know why almost everyone makes a mistake in the phrase "razem uczymy się od rana"- it definitely should be "we've been studying since morning", not "we will study/ we're going to study 'till the morning" :warn: - 'cause it's "od rana" (since morning), not "do rana" ('till the morning)
    Although this thread is supposed to be not up-to-date, but here's my try:

I spent with my mum a nice weekend. You're getting to forget about me, aren't you?
    I'm going to sleep tonight at my friend's place, we've been studying since morning.
    See you soon, honey
    :)

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Little_Me said:
    But be careful! I don't know why almost everyone makes a mistake in the phrase "razem uczymy się od rana"-
    Neither do I:D , OC you are right; I must've switched "od" with "do" and that's how it happened.

< Previous | Next >