welcome to

• The Newt

English - US
    It would mean "you are welcome to have (or to use) any part of me (or anything I can do for you)." It's not something we would often say.

Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    I agree with The Newt that this is not something I would expect to hear. Are you sure you've copied the sentence correctly? Either "You are welcome to ask anything of me" or "You are welcome to anything of mine" would be less unusual.

Ergulis

I modified it a bit. Actually, I come across that sentence at the end of a movie.

There was a love triangle. One man left and the other (who stayed) says to the woman: He sad you were welcome to anything of his.

I get it that that man would do anything for the woman, but I am not sure how to translate to my mother tongue..
    Or, is there rather any sexual overtone in it?

Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    It would seem just to have its normal meaning -- "You're welcome to keep any of his belongings" -- but without more context, it's impossible to say.

Glenfarclas

English (American)
    There was a love triangle. One man left and the other (who stayed) says to the woman: He sad you were welcome to anything of his.
    Ah, then you changed it. The original sentence ended with the possessive pronoun. Your version doesn't. It's no wonder your version didn't make much sense.

< Previous | Next >