What are the different kinds of features of people we come across in the world?

< Previous | Next >

rituparnahoymoy

Assamese -India
What does features mean here? What are the different kinds of features of people we come across in the world?

When we talk about features of a person, Do we talk about his height, weight, age, skin color, hair color, hair style, shape of nose, lips etc.

or do we also talk about his culture, accent, attitude?

• rituparnahoymoy

Assamese -India
    Well it could be all of them. What is the context?
    What are the different kinds of features of people we come across in the world? This is the question, and I don't have a clue about what I Have to write.

This is only what I can give you as a context. (Should I have written the "can" before the "I")

Edinburgher

German/English bilingual
    This is only what I can give you as a context. (Should I have written the "can" before the "I")
    No, here "I can" is good, "can I" is bad. What is wrong is "only what" -- it should be changed to something like "all".
    and I don't have a clue
    I'm not surprised. The question is not very well stated.

We come across various people in the world.
    They have different kinds of features.
    What are they?

Basically, features=characteristics. But it is not clear whether they are talking about physical characteristics such as might distinguish people by race, or about more general personal characteristics. Perhaps your answer should touch on both.

suzi br

English / England
    With only 200 words you are not writing a book. I would opt for one aspect of human characteristics and write about that. You could do something as small as just different noses or eye colour. The tag "in the world" might mean you need to touch on something multi-cultural, so maybe look at different ways of life.
    Frankly, is it a ludicrous task.

< Previous | Next >