What does pregnancy mean in this sentence?

semdin

Turkish
During the war, France exhausted the resources of the Habsburg empire and led it to bankruptcy. The Lens battle was defeated and could not prevent the French invasion of Catalonia. Thus, the pregnancy in Hamburg ended. In the following years, there will be a France that want to fill the gap left and replace Spain.

I haven't understood what it means. Can you explain what "pregnancy" means in this sentence and does it have a synonym or something else?

• ewie

English English
    Welcome to the forum, Semdin :)
    Please tell us where you found this text ~ it contains quite a lot of not-really-English stuff, of which pregnancy is just one weird item:eek:

semdin

Turkish
    Welcome to the forum, Semdin :)
    Please tell us where you found this text ~ it contains quite a lot of not-really-English stuff, of which pregnancy is just one weird item:eek:

Actually I don't know... My friends sent me this paragraph and then I asked this forum, maybe someone knows what it means..

Logos14

USA
    English
    That text comes from an AI generated article about King Charles XIII of Sweden:

Please keep in mind that all text is machine generated, we do not bear any responsibility
    Advanced Search Summarization | Online Encyclopedia | Plex.page

That passage is not correct English. It's half nonsense culled from a variety of different sources that have been sloppily stitched together by an algorithm. Do not rely on it as a reputable source of information.