What is that worse Matt is stating to Joey and John?

Pavel Pin

Telugu
Joey, a young white American woman fallen in love with John, an African American she met while on a holiday in Hawaii. Joanna says to her parents that she
is going to marry him in few weeks. Later, John parents came from LA to meet Joey's parents. Matt, Joey's father said these words to Joey and John:

But you're two wonderful people who fell in love and happened to have a pigmentation problem. I think that no matter what kind of a case some bastard could make
against your getting married, there'd be only one thing worse. And that would be if, knowing what you two are knowing what you two have and knowing what you two feel you didn't get married.

What is that worse Matt is stating to Joey and John?

he says I think that no matter what kind of a case some bastard could make against your getting married, there'd be only one thing worse. And that would be if, "knowing what you two are knowing what you two have and knowing what you two feel you didn't get married"

What is the worse in that I can't get it?

I know somebody file a case is worse but he add some sentence to it and I think there is no worse in that.

• suzi br

English / England
    The father means it would be horrible if people complained agains their mixed-race marriage. But it would be worse (than that situation) if the love-birds took notice of that nastiness and decided not to get married.

Does that make it clear for you? I was not 100% sure what your question was.

< Previous | Next >