What the fuck!

Bakayarou

UK - English
Apologies for the rude subject matter, I'm just curious how you would say "What the fuck!?!" in Spanish. I suppose it's similar to "What the hell!?!" but ruder. I'm wanting to express my confusion to something my Spanish friend said to me in an email, also to say it after he has said something too fast!! jajajaja

Gracias a todos!

• Miguel Antonio

Galego (Rías Baixas)
    Apologies for the rude subject matter, I'm just curious how you would say "What the fuck!?!" in Spanish. I suppose it's similar to "What the hell!?!" but ruder. I'm wanting to express my confusion to something my Spanish friend said to me in an email, also to say it after he has said something too fast!! jajajaja

Gracias a todos!
    You have several answers here: http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=842562
    and here: http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1016192
    As you can see, the most common ones are qué coño or qué carajo, referring to the vulgar way of calling the female and male sexual organs respectively :D

emm1366

Acabo de leer el hilo propuesto por Miguel Antonio y faltan cosas. En mi tierra somos un poco más vulgares y decimos:

What the f**k = ¡Qué putas pasa! (Muy rudo)
    What the hell = ¡Que verracos pasa! (Menos rudo)

Saludos

rafajuntoalmar

Castellano (tanto argentino como peninsu
    Hola:

En Argentina podrías utilizar con mayor o menor fortuna cualquiera de los mencionados (menos "qué verracos..." y "qué coño" habría que transformarlo en "qué concha"). Básicamente, como ya ha explicado Miguel Antonio, casi cualquier nombre para los órganos sexuales podría funcionar más o menos bien. Sin embargo, me parece que lo más común sería "¡Qué carajo/puta/mierda pasa!"
    Un saludo,

RinaBlackcat

russian
    Hi, friends!
    I need to translate "What the fuck?!" into Mexican Spanish. I've read all the threads with the same topic, but have found no mexican variation.

Context: a man is expecting one thing and then get the opposite. He is astounded, very frustrated and very angry. So translation could (and I think should) be rude.
    Thank you.

fenixpollo

American English
    Hello, Rina, and welcome to the forum.

I have merged your question with a previous thread on the same topic. We try to have only one thread for each topic/phrase/word, not multiple threads.

A Mexican variation of this expression might be ¡Qué chingados! or something like that.

Black_Eyed_Girl

Spanish and Catalan
    I would also say...

"Qué demonios...!?" or
    "Qué narices...!?".

They are less rude although also less common, but I frequently use both expressions, so you can. I suppose everybody will understand you :)