What's the colloquial term for dirt and dead skin on body?


Senior Member
Say you don't take showers for days. Then you lightly rub your skin and some dirt mixed with dead skin cells come off. Is there a colloquial term for that mixture of skin rubbish?
  • AquisM

    Senior Member
    Body mud would sound to me like some sort of beauty mud that you put on your body or skin. Body dirt would simply not be understood. I think grime is the best option.
    < Previous | Next >