when I gather back my peopling energy

SoniaR

Spanish - Spain
So, I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions for how to translate “peopling energy” to Spanish.

Example sentence:
Sorry, I’ve ended up in a bit of an off mood today, will text you in a few days when I gather back my peopling energy

So, my proposed translation would be something like this:
Lo siento, he terminado regular hoy, te escribo cuando recargue mi bateria social.

But I'm not quite satisfied with "bateria social". Any other sugestions?

Thank you everyone!

nota de moderador: título editado; favor no utilizar palabras extras en los títulos ("to Spanish" en este caso), sino la parte relevante de la frase que es motivo de la pregunta; ver reglas del foro; gracias.
Regla 3: Los títulos de los hilos deben contener la palabra o frase consultadas. (Evite títulos tales como "favor de traducir", "cómo digo esto", "soy nuevo" y similares).
---franzjekill---

Last edited by a moderator:
  • SoniaR

Spanish - Spain
    Yes, that’s exactly the meaning. I’ve been seeing used in that way over social media more and more often over the last couple of years.

Thank you.

fenixpollo

Senior Member & Moderator
    American English
    Since it’s a neologism that hasn’t been widely used let alone recognized by any dictionaries, you’re better off using a well-known and easily-understood phrase like the one you suggested, rather than trying to invent your own word in Spanish. I think that batería social works well.

gengo

American English
    Sorry, I’ve ended up in a bit of an off mood today, will text you in a few days when I gather back my peopling energy

Lo siento, he terminado regular hoy, te escribo cuando recargue mi bateria social.

I agree that your translation handles it quite nicely, but you have left out "in a few days."

Thank you for teaching me that use of "regular," with which I wasn't familiar.