Where to put Clip 1/5

Margaret Moore

Chinese
Hi everyone,
If the wonderful part of a movie is divided into 5 clips, can I put Clip 1/5 after the name of the movie as the title of the first clip?
style 1: Gospel Movie “What a Beautiful Voice” (Clip 1/5): How Do the Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return Come True

I can also put it at last:
style 2: Gospel Movie “What a Beautiful Voice”: How Do the Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return Come True (Clip 1/5)

Which style looks better? Are both styles acceptable?
Thanks very much!

• Edinburgher

German/English bilingual
    Yes, I think both styles are acceptable. I have a slight preference for style 2.
    I would use "part 1/5" rather than "clip 1/5", because it seems to make it clearer that "1/5" means "one of five", i.e. that this is the first from a total of five.

Margaret Moore

Chinese
    I prefer style 1 since the length of the part after the colon (How Do the Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return Come True) differ. If I put all the clips together, style 1 looks evenly, but style 2 not.

Edinburgher

German/English bilingual
    I prefer style 1 since the characters of the part after the colon differ. If I put all the clips together, style 1 looks evenly.
    You haven't expressed yourself very well, but I guess you have a point, if what you are trying to say is that style 2 might give the impression that "How Do the Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return Come True" has 5 parts and this video is the first part of that, whereas what you mean is that the whole series of videos consists of 5 parts and "How Do the Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return Come True" is part 1.

< Previous | Next >