Where's yours?

Ronigise

Venezuela, Español
Dedicated to my angel
Here we are… together and for the first time turning our first year! This year has been full of love, passion and happiness.

My love thanks to be with me and give me your affection, to watch me always tenderly and for love me like I love you.

Thanks for these 12 wonderful months in where we have lived magical moments,

Every day, hourly, every month, you delude more to me and I request to you that you continue it doing because I always wanna be with you
My life to your side finally knew the love and that never I will not be able to pay everything what beams by my.

It remembers that by you no longer I know the solitude today all my around shines and all thanks to that these next to my Single one

I want to say you something more… I love you with madness, Ii love you in my dreams and I love you to all hour

I love you!

Is this correct !!! Please help me !! thxs !!

• GreenWhiteBlue

USA - English
    Unfortunately, there are many problems here.

Dedicated to my angel

Here we are… together and for the first time turning celebrating our first year together! This year has been full of love, passion and happiness.

My love, thanks to be for being with me and give giving me your affection, to watch for always looking at me always tenderly and for love loving me like as much as I love you.

Thanks for these 12 wonderful months in where which we have lived magical moments,

Every day, every hourly, every month, you delude [this word is incorrect (and even insulting!), but it is so incorrect that it is unclear what it is you are trying to say.]more to me and I request to ask you that you continue it doing it because I always wanna want to be with you

My life to your side finally knew the love and that never I will not be able to pay everything what beams by my.
    [This makes no sense at all in English]

It remembers that by you no longer I know the solitude today all my around shines and all thanks to that these next to my Single one
    [This makes no sense at all in English]

I want to say tell you something more… I love you with madness madly, Ii love you in my dreams and I love you to all hourthe end of time.

I love you!

Musical Chairs

Japan & US, Japanese & English
    Dedicated to my angel (I don't know if "dedicated" is the right word...it's not literature you wrote for her, it's just a note/letter.)
    Here we are… together and celebrating our first anniversary! This year has been full of love, passion and happiness.

My love, thanks for being with me and giving me your affection, (you can thank someone for their affection and not giving you their affection) always watching me tenderly and loving me like I love you.

Thanks for these 12 wonderful months (of ?) magical moments.

Every day, every hour, every month, you delude (?) more to me and I ask to you that you continue it doing because I always want to be with you.
    My life to your side finally knew the love and that never I will not be able to pay everything what beams by my. (I do not understand this sentence at all.)

It remembers that by you no longer I know the solitude today all my around shines and all thanks to that these next to my Single one (I'm utterly confused as to what you are saying.)

I want to say you something more… I'm madly in love with you, I love you in my dreams, and I love you always (?)

I love you!

Even with these corrections, it sounds a little weird...

< Previous | Next >