Whirl flutter

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by julio.gperalta, Oct 21, 2013.

  1. julio.gperalta New Member

    Anyone can help mee to translate the words "whirl flutter" to spanish for an aerodynamic model?

  2. Sprachliebhaber Moderator

    USA English
    Perhaps the context would help; the phrase by itself ambiguous. As you know, "whirl" is "giro", for example the rotation of a propeller, and "flutter" in this context is "perturbación", perhaps "irregularidad".

Share This Page