...why they chose to build it up....is the right order"

< Previous | Next >

mon.aqu

Banned
maltese, malta
How can I change the sentences in italics into affirmative ones, in such a way that the sense of the sentences remains? "Afterwards, I tell each group to explain to others the way they have developed the story and the reason of building it up in such a way, that is, why they chose to build it up in this way and not in another way, what made them think that this is the right order and so on".

Thanks a lot!!

• cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    How can I change the sentences in italics into affirmative ones, in such a way that the sense of the sentences remains? "Afterwards, I tell each group to explain to others the way they have developed the story and the reason of for building it up in such a way, that is, why they chose to build it up in this way and not in another way, what made them think that this is the right order and so on".
    Hello mon.aqu,

I'm confused. You ask how you might change the parts in italics (they are not sentences) into
    affirmative ones, when they are already affirmative.

mon.aqu

Banned
    maltese, malta
    Sorry for not being clear. I thought that the parts in italics are interrogative statements. So is it correct the way I wrote it? Sorry for confusing you :eek:

Sorry for not being clear. I thought that the parts in italics are interrogative statements. So is it correct the way I wrote it? Sorry for confusing you :eek:
    How can I change the sentences in italics into affirmative ones, in such a way that the sense of the sentences remains? "Afterwards, I tell each group to explain to others the way they have developed the story and the reason of for building it up in such a way; that is, why they chose to build it up in this way and not in another way, what made them think that this is the right order and so on".
    Hi mon.aqu.

Yes, they are interrogatives but they are also affirmatives.

You have written it correctly.

If you are worried, you could have said,

".....that is, choosing to build it up in this way and not in another, thinking that this is the right order......"

LRV

< Previous | Next >