Wildan1 hits 20,000!

LMorland

American English
Hats off, chapeau ! How do you do it and maintain a full-time job? :)

I'm sure that you've racked up a lot of posts since becoming the Moderando ma non troppo, but many of these 20,000 posts are "earned". For back when you were just "one of us" I was always pleased to find your succinct, essential contributions to a given thread -- which happened very often indeed.

I do hope, Bill, that you will take your moniker seriously, and will not 'burn out' as has happened to other Mods in the past. WR needs you!

Looking forward to the next 20,000!

- Laura

• swift

Spanish – Costa Rica (Valle Central)
    Oh mais ça s'arrose !!

Bravo, Wildan et merci pour toute ton aide dans les forums. J'adore lire tes posts. :)

À bientôt,

José

Last edited:

doinel

France French
    Thank you Bill,
    I haven't checked if you're on the No but thank you list , it would be a pity.
    Well it seems you have fans all over the world and even two in my provincial town.
    doinel from Narbonne :)

wildan1

Moderando ma non troppo (French-English, CC Mod)
    English - USA
    Thank you, gracias, obrigado, merci my friends. Such a surprise to see this thread on Christmas Eve -- in fact, I had forgotten myself that I recently passed the 20K mark!

WRF is still as fun and stimulating to me as it was the snowy day in 2007 when I looked for the meaning of an arcane term in French on Google. Guess where I found the answer? Of course you know, because maybe that's what happened to you, too! And the rest, for each of us faithful members, is a similar discovery of more than just word meanings.

I recently had the honor of having dinner with WR's creator, Mike Kellogg, and while he thanked me for my service as a WR moderator, I returned the compliment to him for creating this great space for sharing and learning. I remain as much a faithful member as I do now as a mod.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

See you soon again on the Forums!

wildan1 - Bill