Will You Be My Hub?

• ewie

English English
    Oops ~ sorry:eek::eek::eek: Between reading your question and writing my answer, I completely forgot your question:eek:

You'll have to wait for a computer expert for a good answer: I don't even know what a computer-type hub is.

panjandrum

Occasional Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    I'm not sure that IT hub is relevant.
    What about:
    That which occupies a position analogous to the hub of a wheel; a central point of revolution, activity, life, interest, etc

airportzombie

English - CaE/AmE
    It could be a typo for hun (short for honey); the letter b is right next to the n on the keyboard (US English keyboard). If it was a text message, some devices could auto-correct hun into hub. You'll have to ask the guy who sent the message in the first place to know what he really meant!

havle

Arabic
    I found this definition
    "hub - a center of activity or interest or commerce or transportation; a focal point around which events revolve; "the playground is the hub of parental supervision"; "the airport is the economic hub of the area"
    center, middle, centre, eye, heart - an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
    down town, municipal center, civic center - the center of a city)
    Could it be the central of his heart or life?

And no it's not a typo, it was handwriting

< Previous | Next >