windows and doors

Discussion in 'Türkçe (Turkish)' started by FlyingBird, Apr 12, 2014.

  1. FlyingBird Senior Member

    please tell me for each link the name of it. it's very important for me cause i doing list with all furniture in house.

    How do you call this in turkish? you can't open door without this. i think its door handle in english but not sure.

    And how do you call same thing but for opening windows?

    How do you call this? i am not sure how you call it in english, but it cover a windows from sun. different Louver sizes.jpg
  2. Black4blue

    Black4blue Senior Member

    The first picture is not opening but it is probably kapı kolu.
    The second one doesn't have a special name. Pencere kolu/kulpu can be used.
    The third one is panjur.
  3. FlyingBird Senior Member

    and how do you say house furniture?

    ev eşyaları?

Share This Page