Windy Pants

Anidori

turkish
Hi,

This is a nickname I saw in a children book. I just want to know what it stands for. I mean who is called by that name for what reason? Thank you.

• owlman5

English-US
    Welcome to the forum, Anidori:) Can you provide some context for your question? What was the name of this book? If you can't remember, then perhaps you remember something about the person who was called "windy pants". This is a great question, but you'll get better answers if you can give us some more clues.

Anidori

turkish
    Well, it is one of Julianne Moore's Freckleface Strawberry books. There is this boy called Windy Pants Patric who is a dodgeball bully. He is much bigger than the other kids. He throws the ball too hard. But at the end it turns out that he is not that scary.

owlman5

English-US
    Well, it is one of Julianne Moore's Freckleface Strawberry books. There is this boy called Windy Pants Patric who is a dodgeball bully. He is much bigger than the other kids. He throws the ball too hard. But at the end it turns out that he is not that scary.
    I am sure sorry, Anidori. I did an internet search for "Windy Pants Patrick" and there are a lot of book reviews about Julianne Moore's "Freckleface Strawberry and the Dodgeball Bully". I sure couldn't find anything explaining why Ms Moore called him "Windy Pants". Maybe another member will know more about this. :)

Loob

English UK
    I would assume that anyone called "Windypants"/"Windy Pants" farts a lot...:eek:

I don't know why Julianne Moore named him windy pants, BUT there is a game called Mini Ninjas on Xbox360 that has a boss named Windy pants. Could this be related to Windy Pants Patrick?

To beat Windy Pants in the Wind Castle, you will have to deal with his farts. Windy Pants will begin the fight by sending fart clouds in your direction. Once a fart cloud is following you, avoid it and head in close to Windy Pants.

Anidori

turkish
    Actually I thought it was a common nickname but obviously there is no one around called Windy Pants at school or who called someone Windy Pants :)

< Previous | Next >