wine stopper


New Member
English - US
I am trying to say "wine stopper" in Spanish. Not sure if it is the same as "wine cork" or not. I am talking specifically about a ceramic piece that is attached to a cork -- a decorative wine stopper. Any suggestions?

  • twen

    Senior Member
    U.S.A. - English
    An idea: tapón decorativo para botellas de vino

    Hope some native speakers will jump in!

    twen :)