with / for services

< Previous | Next >

Amin123

Hindi
Please help me with the words highlight in red in following sentnece:

I will send the email to Mr. X with / for services requried from his department.

Context: I want some services from Mr. X's department and hence requesting by sending an email.

• Ddeckys

English - United States
    I will send the email to Mr. X with the services required from his department.
    I will send the email to Mr. X for the services required from his department.
    I will send the email to Mr. X containing the services required from his department.

All of those sentences convey your context with slightly different meanings.

Ddeckys

English - United States
    "I will send the email to Mr. X with the services required from his department." = "I will send the email to Mr. X containing the services required from his department."
    These mean that the services required are inside the email or listed in the email that you are sending.

"I will send the email to Mr. X for the services required from his department."
    This means that you are sending the email in order to receive the services required and it isn't explicitly clear what the email contains (although it is implied).

< Previous | Next >