1. ahlangue New Member

    English- US
    I’m curious how to translate college degree title to my current coworkers.
    I usually just say “feminista” which isn’t technically what I studied.
    Feminism was just the tip. I studied the social, economic, political, philosophical theory of not only women but minorities.
    Even people who speak native English have a hard time grasping the concept of “women and gender studies” but I really have no idea how to translate it to Spanish speakers beyond “feminism”.
  2. Artifacs

    Artifacs Senior Member

    Spanish- España
  3. Circunflejo Senior Member

    Castellano de Castilla
    Estudios de la mujer y de género.

Share This Page