wool cap

< Previous | Next >

Ines Graciela

New Member
Spanish and English
How is it called the cap that we wear when it is very cold or snowing, that goes with a pair of mittens, almost always made of yarn?
  • Nunty

    Senior Member
    Hebrew-US English (bilingual)
    I've heard it called a "stocking cap" in AE, and "watch cap" is also used. It is interesting that Google Images has many of the same pictures under both key words.
    < Previous | Next >