Worthless healthcare.

NewAmerica

Mandarin
It is not clear to me whether this "worthless healthcare" refers to Obamacare, or Trumpcare.

Thanks in advance

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Nancy Pelosi and Fake Tears Chuck Schumer held a rally at the steps of The Supreme Court and mic did not work (a mess)-just like Dem party!
Tara Anderson ‏@moonglo_bright 5h
@jandrade @realDonaldTrump better than having nothing in Obamacare and paying out the ass for it or getting fined. Worthless healthcare.

• Juhasz

English - United States
    This tweet, like many, is not very easy to understand without context. You'd have to look at the tweets Tara Anderson was replying to in order to guess at her meaning.

As Glenfarclas says, I don't know of anything called Trumpcare (nor has Trump or any Republican proposed an alternative to the Affordable Care Act), so my guess is that this comment is not directed at Trumpcare.

NewAmerica

Mandarin
    This tweet, like many, is not very easy to understand without context. You'd have to look at the tweets Tara Anderson was replying to in order to guess at her meaning.

As Glenfarclas says, I don't know of anything called Trumpcare (nor has Trump or any Republican proposed an alternative to the Affordable Care Act), so my guess is that this comment is not directed at Trumpcare.
    Got it. It is confusing and I wouldn't like to search her tweets carefully.

JulianStuart

English (UK then US)
    Well, Google has 765,000 hits for Trumpcare.

The first hit there: "TrumpCare" is Donald Trump's healthcare.
    Don't believe Google numbers. The last page at that link says:
    In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 351 already displayed.
    In any case, many of the links were poking fun at "TrumpCare" because it does not exist - the republicans want to get rid of Obamacare but don't have a clear replacement yet - so it's easy to make fun of them.

< Previous | Next >