Would you like us to shovel your driveway? We only charge 5 dollars each

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by BaKelt139, Feb 21, 2006.

1. BaKelt139 Member

Northern NY
    English U.S.A.
    Lately I've been shoveling for money and there is a neighbor who I hear pays good money to shovel. Downside: speaks very little english. I would really apprteciate it if someone could tell me how to say 'Would you like us to shovel your driveway for 5 dollars each?' in spanish. I know there are many different dialects of spanish so I don't know if it would help to tell you she is Puerto Rican. Gracias y adios!

2. ILT

ILT Senior Member

México
    México - Español/Castellano
    ¿Le gustaría que le retiráramos la nieve de la entrada por $5 dólares cada uno?

Hope you get the job ;)

3. ILT

ILT Senior Member

México
    México - Español/Castellano
    Hi bakelt:

Please name your threads with the phrase or word that is giving you trouble. This helps us maintain an order in the forums as well as the search function of our dictionaries. Please read the rules of the forums if you haven't done it already.

As for this thread specifically, I think you are missing the phrase in question. Please edit your first post and include it so we can help you.

Greetings

4. BaKelt139 Member

Northern NY
    English U.S.A.
    Yeah, my computer was acting funny and posted it before I was done! I definately should put the phrase i am having trouble with in my title but i wasn't sure if it would be too long. Should I change it?

5. lauranazario

lauranazario Moderatrix

Puerto Rico
    Español puertorriqueño & US English
    Hi Bakelt.
    I found your earlier thread. So for your convenience --and in order to avoid unnecessary duplicity in our forums-- I have merged them both here.

In the future, kindly post your question just once... and we thank you in advance for your full cooperation in this regard.

Saludos,
    LN

6. BaKelt139 Member

Northern NY
    English U.S.A.
    Lo siento, won't happen again!
    Saludos!

7. GiggLiden

GiggLiden Senior Member

US
    Would you like us to shovel your driveway?

Yessssssssssssssss ... I sure would. Last time we had 27 inches, the biggest snow-fall in recorded history. So give me a call.

By the way, $5 each sounds like a real bargain, but how MANY are there in your concept of .......... EACH ??????

:) :) :)

8. raserran Member

Colombia - Español
    ¿Quisiera que le limpiáramos el andén del garaje por cinco dólares?