XXX company specializes in power generators and electrical components...

< Previous | Next >

jiqingjuan

China
I'm been asked by my boss to do a english representation of our company, I managed to write the paragraph below and I think my english is like Chinglish (I'm from China), so could someone please give me some advice about the way to express the follow sentences more natively?? Thanks a lot for the help !! (If it's considered not suitable here due to commercial cause, pls delete this post, sorry for the trouble.)

XXX company specializes in power generators and electrical components. Cooperating with world famous engine and alternator suppliers, our professional team can provide you right power solutions.
Our power range is from 10kva to 1000kva for Construction Sites, Buildings Standby, Road Construction Sites and Plants Standby. All our products are designed and built to meet international standards and specifications. Better quality, better support and maximum-customer-value are eternal targets we always pursue .Now, we are not only the leading generator manufacture in the Chinese market, but also reliable power generator supplier for international market.

• suzi br

English / England
    Hi

this is basically OK - but these ideas might make it sharper for you

XXX company specializes in power generators and electrical components. Co-operating with world famous engine and alternator suppliers, our professional team can provide you right the right power solutions for you.
    Our power range is from 10kva to 1000kva for Construction Sites, Buildings Standby, Road Construction Sites and Plants Standby. (this lot don't need capital letters)All our products are designed and built to meet international standards and specifications. Better quality, better support and maximum-customer-value are (eternal targets we always pursue .)
    this starts ok, but the end needs rephrasing ... it sounds very promotional to list three qualities, so you need to follow tht idea through more dynamically - or rephrase to start the whole thing with "we always ....."

Now, we are not only the leading generator manufacture in the Chinese market, but also a reliable (could you choose a more persuasive word, ?) power generator supplier for international market.

suzi br

English / England
    Hey - I'm really fed up to find I wasted time doing this only to find it has already been done in a duplicate thread.

Please don't post the same thing twice, it isn't good form.. if your question drops off the front page you can bump it up by adding another point yourself.

or

if you post twice by accident you can delete one of them.

difficult cuss

English England
    XXX company specializes in power generators and electrical components. By cooperating with world famous engine and alternator suppliers, our professional team can provide you with the right power solutions.
    Our power range is from 10kva to 1000kva for Construction Sites, Buildings Standby, Road Construction Sites and Plants Standby. All our products are designed and built to meet international standards and specifications. Better quality, better support and maximum-customer-value are targets we always pursue. We are now not only the leading generator manufacturer in the Chinese market, but also the (most*) reliable power generator supplier for the international market.

Notes...
    1. most* this depends on whether this is true or not
    2. where you wrote "eternal" and "always pursue", I think it superflous, one will do...and reads more fluidly)

< Previous | Next >