Ya está, un poco tarde No pienses en mí De ti me olvidé Y aunque tus ...

noob101

Philippines
I know I'm not supposed to to ask this because it is stated in the forum rules that I should try to translate it first but I'm really desperate to find out what this means:

Ya está, un poco tarde No pienses en mí De ti me olvidé Y aunque tus sueños viven en mí Acepto que no puedes volver Dices que sueñas estar cara a cara otra vez Es un juego, lo sé Es verdad, me cuesta la realidad

Please help me out here I really need to know what that means. I've tried online translators but some phrases dont make any sense. I'm asking for your help to translate this for me. Please?

Thank You for understanding

• WongFeiHung

USA English
    my try: "That's it!, it's a little late now, so don't think about me. I've forgotten about you, and even though your dreams are alive within me, I accept the fact that you can't return. You keep saying you want to see me face to face again! It's a game, I know that. Truthfully, it's hard for me to accept reality."

I hope this conveys at least the basic meaning

mariente

Banned
    Español, Argentina (somewhere in the planet Urban)
    I know I'm not supposed to to ask this because it is stated in the forum rules that I should try to translate it first but I'm really desperate to find out what this means:

Ya está, un poco tarde No pienses en mí De ti me olvidé Y aunque tus sueños viven en mí Acepto que no puedes volver Dices que sueñas estar cara a cara otra vez Es un juego, lo sé Es verdad, me cuesta la realidad

Please help me out here I really need to know what that means. I've tried online translators but some phrases dont make any sense. I'm asking for your help to translate this for me. Please?

From english to spanish or spanish to english?

noob101

Philippines
    from spanish to english

It would still be very nice if you could make another translation :)

mariente

Banned
    Español, Argentina (somewhere in the planet Urban)

Yo diría:
    it´s done, a bit too late. Do not think of me. I forgot you and although your dreams are alive inside me I accept that you cannot go back. You say that you dream of being face to face. It is a game, I know. Its true, reality is hard to me.

Sallyb36

British UK

That's it, it's a little late. Don't think of me, I've forgotten about you and although your dreams live within me I accept that you cannot return. You say that you dream of being face to face again. It's a game I know it's true, the reality hurts me.

< Previous | Next >