1. Brittany Le Fur New Member

    French, Brunei
    Pouvez-vous me dire ce qu'est une "yeast infection" en Francais?
    Merci d'avance
  2. FAC13

    FAC13 Senior Member

    English, UK
    I believe "le Muguet" is the term you are looking for.
  3. A "yeast infection" of the genitals or mouth is called a "mycose"... As in "mycose vaginale'
  4. Jane-o

    Jane-o Member

    I've also heard the term "infection à levure", as literal of a translation as it seems. "Vaginite" is also common... although it refers to a common vaginal infection, it can be used for "yeast infection" as well.
  5. "Infection à levure" strikes me as being a Canadian term, I have never heard it in France, and unfortunately, I know something about his particular ailment :(.
  6. KennyHun Senior Member

    Budapest, Hungary
    And if someone has a yeast infection, would you say: elle a une mycose ?
  7. Chaboue Senior Member

    French - France
    "Elle a une mycose" :tick:

Share This Page