you can use them hand-in-hand with our baby stroller or compact stroller cooling mat.

sunny1976

italian
Hello everybody, I need ur help.
I have this FAQ: I cannot find a proper translation of the phrase in bold ..

Is there any risk of suffocation or overheating if I place my baby in the mosquito or in the rain cover?
They are not a toy and should be only manipulated by an adult only. The combo "sunshade + mosquito net" or "shunshade + rain cover" offer spacious and ventilated area to prevent overheating. But during hot time, it will be better to do not use the rain cover.
Also, if you're still scared that you're baby feel overheated, you can use them hand-in-hand with our baby stroller or compact stroller cooling mat.

In italian:

C'è il rischio di soffocamento o surriscaldamento per il mio bambino se monto la zanzariera o il telo antipioggia?
Non sono un giocattolo e devono essere manipolati solo da un adulto. La combinazione "parasole + zanzariera" o "parasole + parapioggia" offre un'area spaziosa e ventilata che impedisce il surriscaldamento. Ma durante il periodo caldo, sarà meglio non usare il parapioggia.
Inoltre, se hai ancora paura che il tuo bambino senta troppo caldo, .............................. ??

can anyone help me ?
thank you very much

• Dryan

English - Northeastern U.S.
    But during hot time, it will be better to do not use the rain cover.
    Also, if you're still scared that you're baby feel overheated, you can use them hand-in-hand with our baby stroller or compact stroller cooling mat.
    I think this is just very bad English. I don’t think it’s your fault. I barely understand this myself.

Adding a sentence about being scared for your baby is just bad advertising.:warning:

sunny1976

italian
    thank u all ! and that you Dryan ! I sometimes wondered if it was really written by a native speaker .. Ahaha Have a good evening

< Previous | Next >