You should give emotional conclusion

< Previous | Next >

Youhna

Philippines
Hi,everyone. How would you understand the sentence "to give emotional conclusion" to a certain person,family or friends? I am not familiar with the sentence using to a personal relationship rather I often see and read it through a movie or story. Hope you all could help me.

Thanks

• Youhna

Philippines
    I wouldn't. :oops:
    Can you give us a sentence that contains the phrase? Perhaps your own sentence...
    'I don't know how to put it up but here's a simple example

"Lets meetup for closure.We should give each other emotional conclusion

e2efour

UK English
    Welcome to the English forum, Youhna! :)

Closure
    often means emotional conclusion (which is a phrase I would be unlikely to use unless it was followed by to, e.g. an emotional conclusion to our dilemma).

Is this the context you have in mind? Is it also a direct translation from Tagalog?

Youhna

Philippines
    Welcome to the English forum, Youhna! :)

Closure
    often means emotional conclusion (which is a phrase I would be unlikely to use unless it was followed by to, e.g. an emotional conclusion to our dilemma).

Is this the context you have in mind? Is it also a direct translation from Tagalog?
    Thank you e2efor I was confuse on the sentence that was given to me which is why I had to double check it. Because the sentence already has the word closure and the last sentence is emotional conclusion. So I don't know how to interpret it.

Closure is understandable but using emotional conclusion at the end of the sentence is confusing.

< Previous | Next >