your quiz was properly scored

epistolario

Tagalog
Let's say a teacher decides to create a 20-item online quiz for her class, but five students are absent. She doesn't want to reveal the correct answers until everyone has taken it because some students might leak the answers.

John Doe and some of his classmates encounter some technical issues while answering, and they think some of their answers may not be entered correctly. In other words, the computer may think that they have left some items blank, so they won't have points for those items even if their answers are correct.

The teacher checks in her computer and sees that all of John's answers have been recorded. But she doesn't want to reveal his score yet.

Don't worry, John. All your answers were saved, and your quiz was properly scored.

This is what I mean with the italicized phrase. The computer gave points for his correct answers, and no points were given for wrong answers. He was scored based on the total number of correct items, and no field was left blank.

Here's my translation attempt:

No te preocupes, Juan. Todas tus respuestas fueron guardadas, y tu test fue calificado correctamente.​

• JNavBar

Spanish - Cuba
    Yout translation sounds good, another example could be:

"[...], y tu test fue debidamente corregido"

As the teacher do not correct the test himself/herself you may use a "reflexive approach" (pasiva refleja is called in Spanish):

"No te preocupes, Juan. Todas las respuestas se han registrado/salvado/guardado, y tu test se ha corregido/calificado debidamente"

Last edited:

Circunflejo

Castellano de Castilla
    In this case, I would use puntuar. Como estamos hablando de un ordenador, usaría el verbo grabar para traducir save. Es decir, todas tus respuestas se han grabado y tu test se puntuó correctamente/adecuadamente.

< Previous | Next >