n.ares

Dictionary Editor
Spanish - Colombia
yours pron
(possessive: belonging to you)seu, teu, sua, tua pron
seus, teus, suas, tuas pron
Is this umbrella yours?
Este guarda-chuva é seu?

Maybe seu(s), sua(s) should be separated from teu(s), tua(s) with something that specifies the difference (você vs. tu.)

• Nanon

français (France)
    ... And to be exhaustive, one would need to add vosso, -a, -os, -as for European Portuguese (second person plural i.e. several "tu") - see this thread: Vosso/seu
    But I have the understanding that the focus of our dictionaries is, or was, Brazilian Portuguese. Yet we have several variants for English, Spanish, French... so why not EP after all?

n.ares

Dictionary Editor
    Spanish - Colombia
    And to be exhaustive, one would need to add vosso, -a, -os, -as for European Portuguese (second person plural i.e. several "tu") - see this thread: Vosso/seu
    For Spanish, and it seems like this also applies to Portuguese, I think this would be clearer if we had separate senses for singular and plural your (like we do for you), so I sent a report to the English base to see if they want to split this sense.

MeggieBR

Dictionary Editor
    Portuguese - Brazil
    For Spanish, and it seems like this also applies to Portuguese, I think this would be clearer if we had separate senses for singular and plural your (like we do for you), so I sent a report to the English base to see if they want to split this sense.
    Thanks!