Zapoteco: nanga ti feo

Bails23

English
Hi!
I have a really quick question. I was listening to the band "Camila" and heard their song "Nanga ti feo". I was wondering if someone could tell me what that title means?
Thanks!

• Bails23

English
    I was not sure but when I googled it, I was told that it Camila was a "Mexican soft rock group". =/ The best translation that I could come up with was: wimpish (nanga) you (ti) ugly (feo). But that does not make a whole lot of sense.

Estela 1021

Zapoteco, Nahuatlatolli
    En español, al menos, no significa nada. ¿Estás seguro que es en español?
    Nanga ti feo es Zapoteco quiere decir YO SOY UN FEO

I was not sure but when I googled it, I was told that it Camila was a "Mexican soft rock group". =/ The best translation that I could come up with was: wimpish (nanga) you (ti) ugly (feo). But that does not make a whole lot of sense.
    Nanga ti feo means I’m ugly naga can mean you or I there’s many different rules just like in any other languages one word can have many meanings

Hi!
    I have a really quick question. I was listening to the band "Camila" and heard their song "Nanga ti feo". I was wondering if someone could tell me what that title means?
    Thanks!
    Nanga ti feo means I’m ugly. It’s zapoteco and the song talk about him being ugly but having an amazing heart.