< Previous | Next >

empress

Español / Argentina
Field and topic:
real state - land surveying
---------------------

Sample sentence:
R1 zoning - lake county - florida
My question is, the codes for zoning are all the same in every county/state, or they vary? What exactly are the restrictions for a r1 zone?

• rholt

English - Louisiana
    Zoning ordnances are usually established at the municipal or county level. There is a lot of variation.

I still think it is real estate. Google for real state and I see how many hits you find within the USA.

Enlighten_me

USA, English & Spanish
    empress said:
    Field and topic:
    real state - land surveying
    ---------------------

Sample sentence:
    R1 zoning - lake county - florida
    My question is, the codes for zoning are all the same in every county/state, or they vary? What exactly are the restrictions for a r1 zone?
    They vary, actually. The county I live in has a different classification system than the one our city uses. For instance, The City uses A-5 to represent Single Family Residential uses, and the county uses A-1 for the same use. What state do you live in? I suggest you call your City Planning Department or Planning and zoning, they can give you a detailed classification on the zoning of the property you're looking for, also a description of what is allowed.

Songbird17

Spanish/English
    What is the translation for this. No one ever posted it. Could it be "ordenanza de zonificación?

Pablo75

Spanish - Argentina
    Hola @Songbird17

"Ordenanza de zonificación" se entiende perfectamente, aunque opino que es una forma descriptiva de designar a un "Código de Planeamiento Urbano", "Código de Planeamiento Urbanístico", "Código Urbano", "Código Urbanístico" u otras denominaciones por el estilo.

En Argentina: "Código de Planeamiento Urbano" (Buenos Aires anterior), Código de Urbanismo" (Buenos Aires actual), "Código Urbano", "Código de Ordenamiento Urbano".

En España: "Código de Urbanismo" (Cataluña, Madrid), "Plan General de Ordenación Urbanística" (Sevilla)

Songbird17

Spanish/English
    Gracias, Pablo75. Creo que me quedo con mi sugerencia porque esta escritura fue preparado en Miami y me parece que se entiende bien así. Saludos.

< Previous | Next >